If your idea of a hearty breakfast is a stack of pancakes with honey and butter flowing from the sides, consider trying a healthier version by infusing your all-time favourite Sunrider NuPlus® Pina Banana with this dish!
- 1 sachet of NuPlus® Pina Banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup of fresh milk
- 1 cup of blueberry (or other topping of your choosing)
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg powder
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 spoon of honey (optional)
- Place banana, eggs, NuPlus® Pina Banana, fresh milk, and nutmeg in a blender.
- Blend on medium speed until smooth.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium-low heat.
- Drop an ice-cream scoop portion of the batter onto the griddle and cook until edges are golden brown and top bubbles – then flip. Cook each side for approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place the pancake on a plate and top with 1 teaspoon of butter, blueberry, and honey.
About NuPlus® Pina Banana
NuPlus® Pina Banana is a powerhouse powder, made from whole foods, soy protein, and potent herbs like Chinese yam, fox nut, and lotus root, and provides essential nutrients, complex carbs, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, bioflavonoids, and amino acids. This herbal food fills your nutritional gaps with micronutrients to balance your body.
To discover more Sunrider recipes, click here.