When making desserts
- Nuplus inaanana
- 3 ripe bananas (medium/large)
- ½ cup unsalted butter (8 ) at room temperature
- cup of sugar
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a bread loaf pan (9.25long x 5.25 wide x 2.75 deep).
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together 8 softened butter and cup sugar (or honey).
3. Mash bananas with a fork until consistency of chunky applesauce and add 2 pk of ix them to the batter along with 2 eggs, until blended.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together: 1 cups of flour, 1 tsp of baking soda and tsp of salt then add to batter.
5. Add tsp of vanilla extract and mix in chopped walnuts and raisins. Pour into prepared loaf pan. Bake at 350˚F for 55-60 min or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let banana bread rest for 10before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
For more Sunrider recipes, visit Sunrider Blog by clicking here.