Freshen your day with a mixed berry smoothie! This beverage is loaded with vitamins, minerals and energy.
It takes just 5 minutes to make and uses only a few ingredients such as frozen mixed berries, almond milk, yogurt and NuPlus® Naturally Plain. You can enjoy a cold smoothie after blending together these ingredients, and with an added nutritional punch.
Try out this recipe and enjoy your drink!
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries (consisting of raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries)
- 50 g of almond milk
- 40 g of plain yogurt
- 1 sachet of NuPlus® Naturally Plain
1. Place frozen mixed berries, yogurt and almond milk in a blender jar.
2. Add Nuplus® Naturally Plain.
3. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
4. Pour into glass and garnish with granola. Enjoy your smoothie!
For more Sunrider recipes, visit Sunrider blog here.