Sunfit® Protein Plus is made with 100% pure plant ingredients, helping to fuel muscle growth and recovery, as well as supporting energy. Packing a balanced blend of 20 grams of pea and rice proteins plus vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and complex carbs, it is the best natural formula for a healthy, active lifestyle.
How can you incorporate Sunfit® Protein Plus into your meals to fully enjoy its health benefits and taste? Try out this pancakes with Sunfit® Protein Plus recipe, a relatively fuss-free dish to replicate, which you can make them for a quick breakfast or snack, while adding protein and many nutrients to your diet at the same time. These nutrients are beneficial for the body and helps with muscle growth, especially with regular exercise.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of Sunfit Protein Plus powder
- ½ cup of oats
- ¼ cup of Greek yogurt
- 80ml milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (vanilla powder or extract)
- Fruits of your choice
How to Make Pancakes with Sunfit® Protein Plus:
- Mix all the ingredients into a batter.
- Heat a flat-bottomed pan over medium heat. Spray/smear a thin layer of oil on the pan or melt some butter.
- Pour about a cup of batter into the pan.
- When the top of the pancake starts to bubble, use a spatula to turn the cake and cook for about 30-60 seconds to complete.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter to the pan as needed.
- Serve pancakes with fruits and honey.
Recipe portion: 3-4 servings (2 pieces/serving)
For more Sunrider recipes, visit Sunrider blog here.