Chocolate and banana are ingredients that all of us, young and old, love to include in our dessert. Start your day with a chocolate banana smoothie, which tastes great and can be easily made in just 5 minutes!
In this recipe, we use banana, unsweetened almond milk and as main ingredients, together with Vitadophilus® to make a delicious dessert filled with nutritional goodness.
SunTrim® Shake Chocolate nourishes the body with a balanced blend of whole foods, vitamins, complex carbs, and complete protein, while Vitadophilus® helps to promote digestive balance and immune system health.
Enjoy this sweet treat as a breakfast to boost your day or as a mid-day snack!
How to make SunTrim® Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- 1 sachet of SunTrim® Shake Chocolate
- 1 sachet of Vitadophilus®
- 250 ml. of unsweetened almond milk
- 50 ml. of cold water
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Chocolate-flavored granola (optional)
1. Add almond milk, water, ice cubes and banana into a blender.
2. Then, add Suntrim™ Shake Chocolate and Vitadophilus®.
3.Blend until smooth. Then, pour smoothie into a serving glass.
4.Garnish with chocolate granola and enjoy your drink!
For more Sunrider recipes, click here.