VitaShake® Pudding is a tasty dessert that combines the rich, indulgent flavor of chocolate with the sweet antioxidant goodness of fresh blueberries. This delightful dessert is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth in combination with VitaShake®, a nutrient-dense, balanced shake powder, made from concentrated whole foods.
Whether you’re looking for a special treat to share with friends and family or simply want to indulge in something delicious, trying out this sweet recipe is as easy as 1-2-3!
Ingredients to Make VitaShake® Pudding
- 2/3 cup of bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 3 tablespoons of VitaShake® Cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 1/2 cups of fresh milk or lactose-free milk
- 3 drops of SunnyDew®
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
How to Make VitaShake® Pudding
- In a heat-safe large bowl, whisk VitaShake® Cocoa, cornstarch, and salt.
- Slowly whisk in the cream, a little at a time. Keep going until all is combined well & smooth.
- Whisk the egg yolks into that mixture.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat and pour in SunnyDew®.
- Bring the milk to a simmer, taking care not to let it boil over.
- Add the milk into the egg mixture & whisk quickly until the ingredients are well-combined.
- Pour the mixture back into the saucepan.
- Warm this mixture over medium high heat until it boils.
- Once it starts to boil, cook for another 2 minutes until the pudding becomes thick, whisking quickly the entire time. Make sure to get all the bits off the bottom of the pan while you whisk.
- Remove the pudding from the heat and stir in the chocolate pieces & vanilla essence. Whisk quickly until chocolate is well-combined.
- Transfer to bowls or one large container. Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper, making sure to have the wrap touch the pudding so a skin does not form.
- Serve chilled, topped with blueberries.
Made from concentrated whole foods, VitaShake® fills your nutritional gaps with plant protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre, healthy carbs, and more––with low sugar and fewer than 100 calories per serving. Build it into your daily diet as a convenient meal or snack, at home or on the go.
Contact your local Independent Business Owner or Sunrider office for more product information.
For more Sunrider recipes, visit Sunrider Blog here.