Looking for even healthier fish recipes? Follow the steps below to create delicious stir-fried salmon, which includes Quinary® powder, formulated with nearly 50 herbs, helping to bring your body’s immune, circulatory, digestive, endocrine, and respiratory systems into balance.
- 200 g. Salmon
- 3 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp Fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 5 Thai Chilies
- 5-7 Kaffir lime leaves
- Finger root
- 1 pkt. of Quinary® powder
- Heat a wok over medium high heat, add oil, grinded garlic and chilies. Fry for 20 seconds until garlic start to turn golden brown.
- Add salmon, finger root, and pepper.
- Add soy sauce, fish sauce, and 1 sachet of Quinary® powder and continue tossing for a few minutes until the salmon is cooked.
- Add more chili and kaffir lime leaves as garnish.
For more Sunrider recipes, visit Sunrider Blog here.