In the summer, when you’re feeling like you’re melting under the sun; a cold, refreshing dessert bowl can instantly cool you down and make you feel relaxed. If you’re trying to be conscious about what you eat but have a major sweet tooth, we’ve got the best summer dessert for you to combat the heat, help you meet your nutritional needs, while satisfying your cravings.
Try making a bowl of Sunrider Nuplus Pudding Fruit Salad today!
Agar Powder……….1 teaspoon
Sunny Dew…………4 drops
Nondairy Cream…..150 ml
- Mix water and agar powder into a bowl. Heat the mixture over low heat and keep stirring until the agar powder dissolves.
- Add 4 drops of Sunny Dew into the cooled mixture, and 1 pk of Nuplus Apple Cinnamon flavor into the mixture for a fruity tinge to your pudding.
3. Add non-dairy cream into the mixture. Mix it well and wait until the mixture is cooled.
4. Pour the cooled mixture into a glass or pudding mold and put into the refrigerator to chill overnight.
5. When the pudding has solidified, top it with your favorite fruits for garnishing and to give your pudding a burst of fruity flavor to enhance the beauty and freshness.
For more Sunrider recipes, click here.