Thanks to its rich flavor and texture, salmon is a hugely popular fish all around the world. From pan frying to baking, salmon can also be cooked in many ways. More importantly, did you know that salmon brings about many health benefits?
Besides being an excellent source of protein, salmon is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which is known to play a role in improving cognitive function. Fortified with vitamins A and D, regularly consuming salmon may help to maintain good eye health and immune function.
Presenting our Salmon Quinary® Steak recipe! You can cook the salmon steak by panfrying in a skillet or roasting it in the oven. However, we recommend using the pan-frying method because it generally takes only 10 minutes.
- 4 (12-oz.) salmon steaks (boneless)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1-2 tbsp. of lemon juice (to taste)
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 1/4 tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnishing
Step-by step Guide to making Salmon Quinary® Steak
- Marinate the salmon steak with Quinary®, adding salt and pepper on both sides.
- Pre-heat the skillet with the mixture of oil and butter added, then cook the salmon steak over medium-high heat.
- When the bottom of the steak is cooked pink, flip to the other side of the steak until it is cooked as well.
- Add in the mixture of garlic, lemon juice, honey, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
For more Sunrider recipes, check out our recipes section on Sunrider blog.