Chicken noodle soup is comfort food for most of us. It is easy to prepare, and can be served any time of the day, especially when the weather is cold and you want to tuck into a hot meal. For most of us, this dish reminds us of home and warmth. Why don’t we cook chicken noodle soup and try a healthier twist with Quinary®?
Here are the ingredients that you will need to prepare this dish:
- ½ lb. pasta of choice
- 1 lb. chicken
- 1 ½ cups chopped celery
- 1 ½ chopped carrots
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 6 cups of water
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Quinary® Powder
To create this simple dish, follow the steps below:
- Prepare the chicken that you will be using, boil it until completely done. Once done, shred it into bite-sized pieces by hand. Ensure that the chicken skin is removed as it is not needed. You also need to save the chicken broth because it will be used later.
- Next, sauté the vegetables in a wok or a soup pot. Pre-heat the pot, add the oil and wait until it’s about to smoke. Then, add your carrots, onion, and celery, and let it cook until tender . Then, add in the shredded chicken , turn down the heat and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- Next, Add the chicken broth that you set aside earlier into the pot. You can also add a few cups of water based on your preference. Pour in the Quinary® powder for added nutrients and flavor.
- Once the broth starts to boil, you can now add in the pasta of your choice. Let the noodles take up the broth flavor. Lastly, add salt and pepper to adjust the taste of the soup to your liking.
Try this simple recipe at home and indulge yourself with a healthy and tasty dish!
Quinary® is a concentrated, complex blend that combines five bestselling Sunrider® formulas into one “super supplement.” Quinary® brings your body’s immune, circulatory, digestive, endocrine, and respiratory systems into balance. It’s the ultimate foundation for optimal health and vitality.
For more recipes on Sunrider blog, click here.